I believe in trying anything once. Not to the extreme, of course, but so that I will be unafraid to try new things, to see new places, to eat things that I would normally not. I want to jump off cliffs, metaphorically and not. I have a bucket list that is about 25 pages long, and this blog is a way to document my experiences as I attempt to complete it.
Some fun facts about me:
- I have two tattoo’s (and am planning my next)
- I have lived in 4 different countries, and 3 different continents
- I am not good at languages (but I am still trying to learn!)
- I absolutely love dogs- I want to own at least 2 once I find a more permanent place
- I am a published poet
- I am a certified advanced scuba diver (and want to eventually become a dive master)
- I love to read- My 2017 goal is to read 150 books
- I enjoy baking and cooking- I have a separate list of recipes I want to try!
- All the photos on this blog so far have been taken by my Iphone (currently have the SE)
- I have a love/hate relationship with running (I ran a half marathon, but really slowly)
- I am not a morning person, but will wake up at 4am to see the sunrise
Have any questions or concerns? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org